ACCA – Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate
Validate your foundational knowledge of ClearPass Policy Manager and ClearPass guest. Verify your skills to configure ClearPass as an authentication server for both corporate users and guests with the ACCA certification.
This certification validates that you:
- Understand services, enforcement policies and profiles
- Understand how to integrate and use Windows Active Directory in ClearPass
- Understand and can configure ClearPass guest
- Understand and can configure posture and profiling
- Understand and can configure device onboarding
Why earn this certification?
- Position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design and implementation of Authentication and policy enforcement using the ClearPass product line
- Advance your career as a certified Aruba networking professional who understands the fundamentals of building Mobile First Networks using ClearPass
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of six months experience in deploying network solutions for the enterprise.
Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified ClearPass Assocate 6.5 certification exam on PearsonVUE.
Duration: 1 hour
Length: 40 questions
Exam Code: HPE6-A67
Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate (ACCA) Australia / New Zealand
Are you looking to become the next Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate (ACCA) in Australia or New Zealand? View the Aruba ClearPass Essentials (CPE) course page to check for the next class scheduled in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra or Auckland.