Configuring Aruba SD Branch
Configuring Aruba SD Branch, Rev 20.11 Instructor Led Training (ILT)
This 3-day course teaches the knowledge, skills and practical experience to set up, configure and troubleshoot an Aruba SD Branch installation. Using lecture and labs, this course provides the technical understanding and hands-on experience of configuring an SD Branch installation consisting of multiple WAN uplinks and Branch redundancy. Participants will learn how to use the Aruba Central cloud platform and specifically the SD-WAN functionality included in the SD-Branch solution.
- Price: $3,084.00 (ex) Contact us for Aruba partner and customer discounts.
- SpectroTech also accepts Aruba Training Credits and Vouchers.
- Duration: 3 days, Classroom – Instructor Led Training (ILT) or virtual (vILT)
- Availability: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide. Onsite (customer premises) available for minimum 6 people.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
Who is this course suited to?
Typical candidates for this course are IT professionals who deploy distributed, small-to-medium scale, Branch networks. The ideal candidate will have previous experience installing, configuring and managing Aruba’s Instant AP’s and Aruba Switches with Aruba Activate and Aruba Central. We recommend that students have at least an understanding of Aruba Central as well as VPN networks, routing, and branch office networks.
- Introduction to Aruba Central
- Central Groups and Devices
- Subscription Assignment
- Introduction to SD Branch
- Customer Pain Points
- SD Branch Components
- SD Branch Architecture
- SD Branch Subscriptions
- Key Features
- Device vs Group Configuration
- Working with Filters
- Aruba Central Device Inventory
- Monitoring SD Branch Deployments
- Monitoring Branch Gateways
- Monitoring Headend Gateways
- Branch Reporting
- Branch Maintenance
- SD Branch Configuration
- Device vs Group
- Using Gateway Management App
- Gateway Interfaces
- VPN Configuration
- Overlay Tunnel Orchestrator
- Overlay Routing
- Underlay Routing
- Overlay Route Orchetrator
- Branch Redundancy
- SD Branch Routing
- Underlay vs Overlay
- BGP Routing
- Data Center Routing
- Policy Based Routing
- WAN Healthchecks
- Dynamic Path Selection
- IPSec Maps
- SD Branch Redundancy
- Headend Gateway Redundancy
- Branch Gateway Redundancy
- SD Branch Troubleshooting
- Headend Gateway Troubleshooting
- Branch Gateway Troubleshooting
- IPSec Tunnels and Maps
- Configuration Auditing
- Audit Trails
- CLI and GUI
Configuring Aruba SD Branch Course Objectives
• Explain how Aruba’s SD Branch solution meets customers’ requirements
• Explain fundamental Aruba Branch technologies, Aruba Switches, and Aruba Instant Access Points.
• Learn to configure the SD Branch network to control VPN tunnel termination.
• Learn to configure the SD Branch network for both Underlay and Overlay routing.
• Redistribute SD Branch routes through data center routing protocols such as BGP.
• Create Policy Based Routing policies.
• Configure Dynamic Path Selection policies.
• Monitor WAN Uplinks with WAN health checks.
• Learn how to perform network monitoring functions and troubleshooting.