ACMP – Aruba Certified Mobility Professional
Validate you have the networking knowledge and skills required to implement, configure and manage advanced Aruba Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) enterprise solutions utilizing the V8 operating system (AOS8) architecture and features with the ACMP certification.
This certification validates knowledge and skills in these key areas and more:
- Configuring and using the Mobility Master for consolidated network management
- Uses and advantages of clustering
- Redundancy and providing user seamless failover
- Utilizing MultiZone to have multiple and separate secure networks while using the same Access Point (AP)
- Utilizing secure Tunneled Node for wired switches
- Utilizing AirWave to monitor the health of the wired and wireless network
- Troubleshooting devices, users and applications on Aruba Mobile First networks
Why earn this certification?
- Position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design, deployment and management of the latest Aruba Mobile First Network solutions
- Demonstrate your ability to implement and manage Mobile First Networking solutions utilizing advances and innovations from AOS8
- Advance your career as a Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) who is proficient at building Mobile First Networks.
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of one to two years experience in deploying network solutions for the enterprise.
ACMA certification is a required pre-requisites for ACMP V8. Both ACMA 6.4 and ACMA V8 versions will be accepted as pre-requisite.
Candidates must pass the Scalable WLAN Design & Implementation (SWDI) 8 certification exam on PearsonVUE.
Duration: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Length: 60 questions
Exam Code: HPE6-A71