ACSP – Aruba Certified Switching Professional
Validate that you have the fundamental skills to configure and manage modern, open standards-based networking solutions for small-to-midsized businesses (SMBs) and campus networks with the ACSA certification
This certification validates your skills on the networking fundamentals of ArubaOS switches and file structures including VLANs, secure access, redundancy technologies, and Aruba’s Virtual Switching Framework (VSF). It verifies your ability to deploy Aruba wireless Access Points and configure Aruba Instant Access Point (IAP) Clustering technology. This certification also validates you know how to configure, manage and monitor network deployments with the Aruba AirWave management solution.
This certification validates your knowledge of these topics and more:
- Implementing ArubaOS-Switches including securing access, redundancy technologies, link aggregation techniques and switch virtualization with HPE’s Virtual Switching Framework
- Configuring dynamic routing with Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- IP multicast routing
- Network optimization incorporating Quality of Service (QoS) priorities
- Protecting the network using Access Control Lists (ACLs) and other security measures
Why earn this certification?
- Elevate yourself as a trusted team member who can successfully implement enterprise grade Aruba campus switching solutions
- Advance your career as a Certified Professional who understands and can implement a modern approach to meet the challenges cloud, mobility and the intelligent edge bring
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of 1 years’ experience deploying enterprise level network solutions.
ACSA is a required prerequisite for ACSP.
Candidates must pass the Implementing Aruba Campus Switching Solutions certification exam on PearsonVUE.
Duration: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Length: 60 questions
Exam Code: HPE6-A45
You may qualify for one of the upgrade paths below. To achieve the ACSP via an upgrade path it is still highly recommended to attend training.
- Upgrade from Cisco, Juniper, or Brocade You must have 1 of these:
- Cisco – CCNP (any CCNP regardless of technology)
- Cisco – Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
- Cisco – CCIE
- Juniper – JNCIP-ENT
- Juniper – JNCIS-ENT
- Juniper – JNCIE
- Brocade Professional IP Adminisrator 2016 (BPIPA)
Exam Code: HPE6-A44
- Upgrade from HP ASE – FlexNetwork Architect V2 or HP ASE – FlexNetwork Integrator V1
You must have:
- HP ASE – FlexNetwork Architect V2
- HP ASE – FlexNetwork Integrator V1
Exam Code: HPE6-A46