Wi-Fi Project Management Overview
SpectroTech offers complete Wi-Fi project management services designed to deliver ultimate success of our client’s wireless networking and mobility initiatives from concept to completion. Our project management methodolody is loosely based on the industry standard PRINCE2 2009. The use of this Methodology ensures complete confidence in project success by eliminating guesswork and managing risk and is complimented by the vast experience of Australia’s leading independent specialists in Wi-Fi technology.
Our project management services can also be used to compliment our independent WLAN consulting services by overseeing your project through to successful completion. If you’re simply looking for specific services to assist in deploying a solution you’ve already identified please see our Wi-Fi Professional Services page or contact us to discuss your requirements and we’ll find a solution tailored to your needs.
Benefits of our Project Management Methodology
- Uses internationally recognised methods & terminology
- Projects aligned to a Business Case where presented
- Uses lessons from previous projects to increase success
- Project is monitored and controlled
- Risks are identified and managed
- Roles and responsibilities are clearly defined
- Stakeholders & team members know what to expect
- All project team members know what to do and when
- Results are expected and achieved
- Projects are delivered on time
- Returns on investment are maximised
- Provides confidence that your project will be successful