The AccelTex Solutions high density dual band indoor/outdoor patch antenna is a perfect complement to any enterprise-class AP to achieve focused, directional coverage in your indoor or outdoor space. With a narrower beamwidth than most patch antennas and both horizontal and vertical polarized antenna elements, this antenna is purpose-built to provide a very focused coverage pattern suitable for high density deployments. Each antenna element is optimized for Wi-Fi operation on both 2.4 and 5 GHz. This antenna comes with integrated connectors and ships with our articulating wall and pole mount kit for precise antenna positioning. This highly versatile antenna is suitable for a broad range of indoor and outdoor applications where focused RF coverage of an area is desired.
Part Number: ATS-OHDP-245-46-4NP-36
Product Details and Features
- Antenna Type: High Density Patch
- Frequency Range: 2.4/5 GHz
- Gain: 4/6 dBi
- VSWR: < 2.0:1
- Isolation: > 20 dB
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Installations: Articulating Wall/Pole Mount
- Pole Mount Diameter: 2″ (50mm)
- Radome Material: ASA
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 149 deg.F (-40 to 65 deg.C)
- Wind Velocity:130 mph (210 km/h)
- Polarization: 2 Vertical 2 Horizontal
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 60 deg./37 deg.
- Vertical Beamwidth: 77 deg./45 deg.
- Max Input Power: 100 W
- Dimensions:8.1″ H x 7.0″ W x 1.8″ D (207mm H x 177mm W x 46mm D)
- Weights:1.2 lb (0.5 kg)
- Connector: N-Style Plug
- Number of Leads: 4
- Cable Length: 36″ (910mm)
- Cable Type: RG58
- Compatible Access Point: Cisco AP 2602e, Cisco AP 2702e, Cisco AP 3602e, Cisco AP 3602p, Cisco AP 3702e, Cisco AP 3702p, Cisco Meraki MR 66
- Installation Environment: Indoor or Outdoor
- Applicable Industries: Education, Enterprise, Healthcare, Hospitality, Transportation, Warehouse
- Ideal Applications: High Density, Indoor Wi-FI, Outdoor Wi-Fi, Stadium
- Applicable Technology: 802.11n, 802.11ac
Antenna Mount Specification Sheet (Mount Ships with Antenna)
View, Download or Print antenna mount product specifications.
AccelTex Solutions are covered by a 2-year Limited Warranty.
View Complete Limited WarrantyContact Us
1300 WiFi 000
Information : email@example.com
Sales : firstname.lastname@example.org
Suite 1, 818 Old Prices Highway
Sutherland NSW 2232