The AccelTex Solutions dual band indoor/outdoor patch antenna is a perfect complement to any enterprise-class AP to achieve directional coverage in your indoor or outdoor space. Each antenna element is optimized for Wi-Fi operation on both 2.4 and 5 GHz. This antenna comes with our integrated flush mount for surface mounting through a thin wall or enclosure door and also ships with our articulating wall and pole mount kit. This highly versatile antenna is suitable for a broad range of indoor and outdoor applications where focused RF coverage of an area is desired.
Part Number: ATS-OP-245-810-6RPTP-36
Product Details and Features
- Antenna Type: Patch
- Frequency Range: 2.4-2.5/4.9-5.85 GHz
- Gain: 8/10 dBi
- VSWR: < 2.0:1
- Isolation: > 20 dB
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Installations: Threaded Bolt with Nut and Articulating Wall/Pole Mount
- Pole Mount Diameter: 2″ (50mm)
- Radome Material: ASA
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 149 deg.F (-40 to 65 deg.C)
- Wind Velocity: 157 mph (210 km/h)
- Polarization: Vertical
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 88 deg./32 deg.
- Vertical Beamwidth: 77 deg./43 deg.
- Max Input Power: 100 W
- Dimensions: 8.1″ H x 7.0″ W x 1.8″ D (207mm H x 177mm W x 46mm D)
- Weights: 1.2 lb (0.5 kg)
- Connector: RPTNC Plug
- Number of Leads: 6
- Cable Length: 36″ (910mm)
- Cable Type: RG58
- Compatible Access Point: Cisco AP 3502e
- Installation Environment: Indoor or Outdoor
- Applicable Industries: Education, Enterprise, Healthcare, Hospitality, Transportation, Warehouse
- Ideal Applications: Carpeted Space, Indoor Wi-Fi, Outdoor Wi-Fi
- Applicable Technology:802.11n
Antenna Mount Specification Sheet (Mount Ships with Antenna)
View, Download or Print antenna mount product specifications.
AccelTex Solutions are covered by a 2-year Limited Warranty.
View Complete Limited WarrantyContact Us
1300 WiFi 000
Information : email@example.com
Sales : firstname.lastname@example.org
Suite 1, 818 Old Prices Highway
Sutherland NSW 2232