Advanced Management of Aruba Cloud-based Networks with Central
Advanced Management of Aruba Cloud-based Networks with Central, Instructor Led Training (ILT)
Welcome to the Advanced Managing Cloud- Based Networks with Aruba Central course. This 2- day course will focus on some advanced Aruba Central services and features such as Clients Insight, Cloud Authentication, Advanced API, and Certificate Management. Clients Insight uses AI and ML to analyze and identify various devices on the network, giving network administrators visibility of client types and behaviors. Cloud Auth brings flexibility to the network access control by using cloud identity providers, such as Microsoft Azure AD and Google Workspace, as authentication sources, applying the proper access role to each client. On the advanced API module, you will explore the various API types and the most common use cases. Students will also learn how to manage certificates with Aruba Central. Through lectures and hands- on labs, the course will provide students with the knowledge, skills, and practical experience needed to take full advantage of Aruba Central while keeping the network secure.
- Price: $2,056.00 (ex) Contact us for Aruba partner and customer discounts.
- SpectroTech also accepts Aruba Training Credits and Vouchers.
- Duration: 2 days, Classroom – Instructor Led Training (ILT) or virtual (vILT)
- Availability: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide. Onsite (customer premises) available for minimum 6 people.
- Skill Level: Advanced
Ideal Candidate for this course
Ideal candidates are networking IT professionals or technical marketing professionals looking to expand their knowledge and skill set on the Aruba Central platform and have already completed Managing Aruba Cloud- Based Networks with Central. Your success is important to us! To do well in this course, you must know the content in the Aruba course Managing Aruba Cloud- Based Networks with Central. This includes, but is not limited to, the specific topics you see here.
- onboard devices
- assign devices to a group, site and label devices’
- utilize visual RF to determine potential issues, evaluate network topology and plan network coverage
- complete IAP configuration
- configure an AP, bridged WLAN and monitor client details
- apply guest authentication
- operate AIOps for troubleshooting
- view application visibility and presence analytics to navigate Central administrative features which include adding users, creating custom roles, view and generate report and upgrade device firmware and view audit trail
- implement API and API tools
- use Aruba Central to monitor network, sites, devices and clients and
- implement MSP
Upon completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Identify and profile client devices using Clients
- Utilize Cloud Auth for User and Client Access
- Explain the benefits and types of Advanced
- Upload new certificates and deploys those certificates for APs, Gateways, and Switches.