Configuring HPE GreenLake Solutions
Configuring HPE GreenLake Solutions, Instructor Led Training (ILT)
This course is specifically designed for HPE channel partner and HPE presales solution architects to help identify and qualify HPE GreenLake opportunities as well as design, propose, and quote HPE GreenLake solutions.
- Duration: 1 Day – Instructor Led
- Related Certifications: HPE Product Certified – Nimble Solutions, HPE ASE – Storage Solutions Architect V3 – upgrade from HPE ASE- Storage Solutions Architect V2, HPE Master ASE – Storage Solutions Architect V3 – upgrade from HPE Master ASE – Storage Solutions Architect V2
- Availability: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide. Onsite (customer premises) available for minimum 6 people.
- Skill Level: Advanced
Course Content Includes:
- The HPE GreenLake opportunity and the industry trends that drive customers to new consumption models
- Articulating the HPE GreenLake value proposition to customers and the significant opportunity for partners
- How to qualify the HPE GreenLake customer
- Designing and quoting an HPE GreenLake solution
- Qualifying and designing an HPE GreenLake: Swift Sales Program solution
- Building the business case for an HPE GreenLake Solution in technical and financial terms
Who is this course suited to?
Typical candidates include HPE Channel Partners and HPE Presales Solution Architects throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- The HPE GreenLake Opportunity
- Selling the Value of the HPE GreenLake Portfolio
- Qualifying the HPE GreenLake Customer
- Designing HPE GreenLake Solutions
- Expanding the HPE GreenLake Opportunity
- Building the Business Case
- Finalizing the Solution
After you successfully complete the Configuring HPE GreenLake Solutions training, expect to be able to:
- Identify HPE GreenLake Opportunities
- Qualify HPE GreenLake customers
- Design, propose and quote HPE GreenLake solutions