Aruba Advanced Network Security Troubleshooting and Solutions Course
Aruba Advanced Network Security Troubleshooting and Solutions Instructor Led Training (ILT)
The Aruba Network Security Troubleshooting and Solutions course helps learners to prepare for Aruba Certified Secutity Expert certification exams.This course covers advanced ways of using Aruba solutions to enforce Zero Trust Security. With a heavy emphasis on scenario-based lab activities, the course covers topics such as designing and implementing role-based access controls, integrating Aruba solutions with third-party products, and detecting and mitigating threats.
- Course ID: 0001197760
- Related Certifications: ACX – Network Security (ACNSX)
- Price: $4,112.00 (ex) Contact us for Aruba partner and customer discounts.
- Duration: 5 days, Classroom – Instructor Led Training (ILT) and virtual Instructor Led Training (vILT) available
- In Preparation for Exam: HPE4-A50 Practical, HPE6-A84 Proctored – Aruba Certified Network Security Expert Exam
- Availability: Virtual, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide. Onsite (customer premises) available for minimum 6 people.
- Skill Level: Advanced
Who is this course suited to?
A senior network engineer responsible for implementing and troubleshooting security controls on enterprise networks. Candidate can discuss the network security stack in depth with customers
(firewall, proxy, remote access, IDS/IPS, access control, NTA, UEBA).
Aruba recommends that the candidate has attended the Implementing Aruba Network Security course prior to attending this expert level course. Or have equivalent experience and knowledge of advanced network security technologies.
- Introduction to the Scenario
- Secure the Network Infrastructure Based on a Customers’ Policies
- Deploy Certificates on Aruba Solutions
- Design and Implement Certificate-Based Authentication and Access Control
- Integrate with a Cloud Mobility Device Management (MDM) Solution
- Design and Implement Compliance-Based Controls
- Design and Implement Authentication for Devices
- Use Custom Network Analytics Engine (NAE) Scripts
- Secure an AOS 10 Architecture
- Detect and Mitigate Threats
- Understand Aruba Cloud Auth
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Design and implement certificate-based authentication, role-based access controls, and Dynamic Segmentation for a variety of customer requirements, including specialized ones
- Deploy a comprehensive solution that fits customers’ specific network security needs
- Use Aruba solutions and Aruba integrations to protect customers against threats