Ekahau is the global leader in Wi-Fi network design tools from WLAN network planning to site surveys and troubleshooting. Their Wi-Fi tools are used by the leading Wi-Fi infrastructure vendors, systems integrators and telecom operators as well as thousands of network administrators to minimise network deployment time and ensure sufficient wireless network performance and capacity.
Their flagship product, Ekahau Site Survey & 3D Wi-Fi Planner, is the first ever enterprise-grade Wi-Fi site survey software and the undisputed industry standard tool for professional Wi-Fi design. Their product portfolio includes software tools for laptops, desktops and mobile devices, and hardware products for Wi-Fi measurement and spectrum analysis.
Site Survey and Planner is the industry-leading Wi-Fi design toolkit.
- Create a 3D Wi-Fi network plan based on coverage and capacity requirements.
- Automatic wall detection.
- Verify and troubleshoot Wi-Fi network performance with active, passive, throughput and spectrum site surveys.
- Create comprehensive Wi-Fi reports with the click of a button. Two reporting modules: One-click reporting and template based.
Discover and eliminate Wi-Fi interference without extra effort.
- Discover non-Wi-Fi interference sources like microwave ovens, cordless phone, Bluethooth etc.
- Dual-band (2.4 and 5 GHz) support
- Full integration with Site Survey & Planner
The first and only enterprise-grade Wi-Fi troubleshooting and survey tool for Android.
- Troubleshoot the network on the spot
- Monitor the network continuously
- Perform map-based site surveys and visualise network coverage